Last modified: October 25, 2022
Pranic Family (“Organization” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Organization’s websites, including pranicfamily.com, pranicfeast.com, and any related website we may own or create in the future, (collectively, our “Web Properties”) as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Web Properties.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Organization.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Web Properties.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Web Properties are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our Web Properties. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on any of our Web Properties or on or through any of their features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at:
30 N Gould Street, Ste R, Sheridan, WY 80807
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about our users, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but does not identify you, such as aggregated or anonymized information; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Web Properties and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Web Properties. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Web Properties may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms. This includes information provided at the time of registering, if applicable, subscribing to our newsletters, signing up as a volunteer or
- supporter, or requesting information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Web Properties.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Web Properties and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order.
- Your search queries on our Web Properties.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Web Properties, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits, including communication data and the resources that you access and use.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Web Properties and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Web Properties according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the specific website you were previously browsing.
- Deliver targeted advertisements to you through third-party platforms.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Web Properties may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Web Properties. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Web Properties and their associated content to you.
- To provide you with information and/or content that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Web Properties;
- To market products or services we offer or provide though our Web Properties.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Web Properties.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about information and events that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form). For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated and anonymized information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our organization and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Pranic Family, our supporters, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
At Pranic Family, we believe strongly that our users should have control over their own personal information. We have therefore created mechanisms to provide you with the following control:
- Access to Your Information. You can always email us at [email protected] to request access to the personal information we have on file for you. We’ll respond to your request as soon as we can.
- Correction of Your Information. As above, you can email us to request that we correct any incorrect or outdated information we carry about you.
Cessation of Processing. You have the right to request that we cease processing your information or otherwise communicating with you for promotional purposes. You can do this by contacting us through any of the methods listed in this policy.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form). You can also always opt out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Web Properties. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Web Properties.
Rights of Users from the European Economic Area
Users accessing the Webs Properties from the European Economic Area (EEA) have the following rights in accordance with the GDPR:
- You may request to view, amend, receive in portable electronic format, and/or delete your personal information by contacting Pranic Family at [email protected].
- You may opt-out or unsubscribe from communications sent by Pranic Family or object to the processing of your personal information by using the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of the email or by contacting us at the above email address or phone number.
- If you have provided your consent to Pranic Family to process your personal information, you may withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us at the above email address or phone number; however, withdrawal of consent may not affect the lawfulness of processing if based on legitimate interest or legal requirement.
- All data privacy requests to Pranic Family will be processed and responded to in accordance with the GDPR and applicable local data privacy and protection laws.
- If you believe that Pranic Family is storing or processing your data unlawfully, you have the right to place a grievance with the local supervisory authority (SA).
For more information, please contact Pranic Family using the information provided above.
30 N Gould Street, Ste R, Sheridan, WY 80807
If you have received physical mail from Pranic Family and would like to be removed from our mailing list, please submit your request via the following form, selecting “Physical mail opt-out”.